SDSL (Synchronous Digital Subscriber Line) :
This is the latest high speed broadband service available in the UK. SDSL provides similar connectivity and performance of a leased line network but at a fraction of the cost.
Plaza Broadband SDSL is a high quality service provided over a direct analogue BT phone line and offers the following features to the end user:
- Symmetrical bandwidth the same bandwidth is available for uploading and downloading from 256kb/s to 2megb/s creating a virtual leased line.
- Low Contention all services offer a contention ratio of 10:1 resulting in excellent bandwidth availability.
- No download restrictions certain broadband providers now offer services which restrict the amount of data that may be downloaded.
- Fixed IP Address a fixed IP address (a unique identifier) is provided with all packages. This is an important consideration for networking, VOIP and other future applications.
- High speed speeds are up to 40 times faster than a dial up modem connection enabling you to access or send information very quickly.
- Always On the connection is available 24/7, click your browser for instant connection.
- Fixed Fee you pay a fixed fee per month for broadband so there are no unexpectedly high phone bills as for dial up internet calls.
- Extremely reliable users can expect high reliability.
- 512kb - 2MB download
- No port blocking
- Connect remote sites
- Fully redundant network
- Dedicated Install
- Dedicated account manager
- Dedicated technical support
What SDSL package is best for my business?
Your choice of SDSL package will be dictated by your budget and your requirements for the service.
Plaza Advanced 500
Plaza Advanced 1000
1Mb/s up/download speed at 10:1 contention. Suitable for network users who will benefit from a faster connection for email and low usage browsing.
Plaza Advanced 2000
2Mb/s up/download speed at 10:1 contention. Suitable for network users who will benefit from a faster connection for email, browsing and downloading from the web.
Plaza Advanced Premium
SDSL Advanced Premium services include Enhanced Care which provides an improved fault response and SLA.